Mortgage is not paid off the loan again
many people in life will surely encounter this problem: after you pay a mortgage after the loan principal and interest, but shortage of funds in other areas requiring loans again. In the case of principal and interest has not been paid in full can you loan again, today, nine full borrowing details:
after you pay a loan principal, if the needed funds for personal consumption or its business, available after the mortgage value minus the balance of the original loan balance as collateral, once again to the Bank for a loan. The said mortgage loans.
for mortgage housing, you must meet the following conditions:
1. housing loans for the secondary mortgage market should be high potential for the development of high quality housing and commercial buildings;
2. for personal housing mortgage loans of the housing must be existing homes;
3. Is used for housing purchases by the Bank of China mortgage homes;
4. mortgage registration has been completed, and I am mortgagee of the row houses;
5. housing insurance, and the original of the insurance policy by the Bank of China in charge;
6. the House location, convenient transportation facilities , With great appreciation potential.
implement comparable commercial loan interest rate under the people's Bank of China. Foreign currency lending bank of China provided comparable exchange rates. Term of the loan in less than a year, met the statutory interest rate adjustment, according to the original contract interest rates; loan period for more than a year, met the statutory interest rate adjustment, the following year to begin on January 1 of the new rates.
Guoxin Ampang is the Professional operation of Bank loan guarantee agencies, if you want to operate the housing mortgage loan you can call our customer service hotline, we will provide you with the most professional loan service!
1. loan amount = value * mortgage rate-the original principal balance of the loan.
2. housing value to the original purchase price and secondary compared to the appraised value of the collateral, whichever is lower. Home mortgage refinancing mortgage rate not exceeding 70%; commercial mortgage second mortgage mortgage rate not exceeding 50%.